6 x 1L liquid hand sanitiser – 78% Ethanol
– Delivered to your door (delivery charges apply – see delivery tab)
– Registered biocide active against Covid 19.
– Formulated according to World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations.
– Contain 78% ethanol, comfortably fulfilling the requirement for a minimum 60 % alcohol content to ensure product efficacy.
– Also contains glycerol for skin moisturisation, increasing user tolerance.
– Free from perfumes & dyes, which can be a source of allergies.
– Complies with EN 1500 – the European Standard test method that evaluates the efficacy of a hygienic handrub.
6 x 1L liquid hand sanitiser – manufactured by TelLab in Ireland, by our team of qualified chemists at our ISO 9001 accredited production facility in Tullow, Co Carlow.
– Registered as a biocide with the competent authority – the Department of Agriculture (PCS Registered Product No: 100328), as is required by Irish law.
– Each individual bottle/drum is labelled with a product code, batch number, expiry date and the appropriate chemical hazard labelling, as required by Irish and European law.
– Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available here